Protect your personal financial information.
We work hard to make sure you’re protected from fraud. Learn more below about how we keep your accounts safe and steps you can take yourself to secure your information and your money.
- Authentication checks: When you sign into your account, we may ask you to complete a few extra steps to verify your identity. This helps us keep your accounts and information secure.
- Suspicious activity reports: We monitor your accounts to help detect any fraud as early as possible.
- Secure banking: When you access your online banking, you can be sure that your activity and any messages you send remains private.
- Trustworthy support: Our team is here to help and committed to keeping your personal information confidential.
- Hang up on robocalls: Scammers use illegal sales calls aimed to get your money and your personal information.
- Look out for phishing emails and texts: Don’t click on links in emails or texts you didn’t expect.
- Investigate before you donate: Don’t be rushed into making a donation. Get tips on donating wisely at ftc.gov/charity.
- Sign up for account alerts: Be sure to sign up to receive alerts about suspicious activity and other important information regarding your Online Banking accounts.
- Follow our blog: For information on the latest scams and how to protect yourself, stay up to date with our blog!
- Join our webinars: Check our workshops page regularly for webinars on frauds and scams like this one.
You can report fraud to the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-FTC-HELP, or by contacting your local police department.
Visit our blog for updates on common scams and tips to protect yourself.
Check out our workshops page for a schedule of financial education webinars, including fraud and scam workshops.