Join HUECU’s Team for BWH’s Stepping Strong Challenge!
HUECU is once again participating in a month-long steps challenge—and we hope you will join us! As part of a community-wide effort to support trauma survivors, HUECU will join 50+ companies to take 500 million steps together from May 1-31. When the community’s total number of steps reaches that goal, BWH sponsors will make a $100,000 donation to The Gillian Reny Stepping Strong Center for Trauma Innovation at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH).
Established by Boston Marathon bombing survivors, the Stepping Strong Center fuels trauma research and care to benefit civilians and military personnel worldwide who have suffered from the devastation of traumatic injuries and events.
We invite all HUECU members, family, and friends to join our Step Up for Stepping Strong team!
Join our Stepping Strong Team:
1. Download the MoveSpring app
– If prompted, input code: STEPUP23
– Confirm you’re signing up with Brigham and Women’s Hospital
2. Create your account
– Name, email, and username
3. Connect your fitness tracker or smartphone
– Check the dashboard for Upcoming Challenges
– Confirm you’re signed up for “Step Up for Stepping Strong 2023”
4. Join Our Team
– Select “Harvard Univ. Employee Credit Union” to participate
Participation is free, and you can register now through April 30 at BWHstepup.org. There will be weekly prize drawings specifically for the HUECU team and they are random draws, so sign up and sync your steps to win!