HUECU’s unique mortgage for Medical and Dental Professionals.
You have worked hard to get where you are and HUECU recognizes the unique characteristics and needs of our members in the medical community. We are pleased to introduce our new Medical and Dental Professionals Loan to help eligible members finance their new home.
Explore why this could be the right option for you, and speak with one of our Mortgage Loan Originators today.
Designed with the Medical Community in Mind:
- Flexibility in qualifying with student loan debt.
- Member may close up to 60 days prior to starting employment if there is a fully executed contract or offer letter
- Co-borrowers are allowed as long as the Medical or Dental Professional makes at least 50% of the total household income
Available for Medical and Dental Professionals currently in or having completed a residency program with the following designations:
- Medical Doctor or Surgeon
- Dental Surgeon
Mortgage Product Options:
- Property Types: Single Family, Condominiums, and Planned Unit Developments
- Conforming and Jumbo 30 Year Fixed Mortgages
- 5/1 and 7/1 ARMs
Minimum Down Payment:
- 5% down payment up to $850,000
- 10% down payment up to $1,000,000
- Minimum FICO® scores apply based on loan amount and credit score
- Loans with less than 20% down require Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Payment example: Based on a loan amount of $100,000, a 30-year fixed term, and APR of 3.75%, estimated monthly payment is $4.63.12 (principal and interest). The monthly payment does not include PMI, taxes, insurance or other escrows. The actual payment obligation will be greater when these are applied.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Special loan program offered to qualified applicants. Some restrictions may apply. Subject to credit approval.