How it works:
- Interest rate stays the same over the life of the loan
- Monthly principal and interest payments remain constant
- Flexible terms: 10, 15, 20 and 30 year terms available
- No Annual Fees, No Pre-Payment Penalties: additional mortgage closing cost discounts are available with certain HUECU checking account
- Someone who plans to live in their house for a long time
- Someone who wants the certainty of a fixed monthly payment
How it works:
- Interest rate is locked in for a set period of time, after which rates fluctuate depending upon the index and margin
- Lower mortgage payments during initial fixed term
- Flexible terms: 5, 7, 10-year adjustment periods available
- No Annual Fees, No Pre-Payment Penalties: additional mortgage closing cost discounts are available with certain HUECU checking accounts
- Someone who doesn’t plan on owning their home for a long period of time
- Someone who wants lower initial monthly payments than a fixed-rate loan provides
To get started and receive your personalized closing costs estimate, click here!
Please Note: First Time Home Buyers should subtract $500 from the total.
At HUECU, First-Time Home Buyers receive the following benefits:
- 0.125% rate discount1
- FREE Pre-Approval good for 90 days
- $500 credit towards closing costs2
- Additional $500 credit if you meet HUD income limits3
- Reduced Lender Attorney fee ($150 value)
- Support 7 days a week, including weekends
Jumbo Mortgages are available and designed to fit someone who has larger borrowing needs. Loan amounts up to $5 million may use the online application. For options available above $5 million, please contact an HUECU Mortgage Specialist for assistance.
Schedule an Appointment with a Mortgage Team Member
Subject to credit approval.
1. Must be owner occupied property, Home Ready product is not eligible for discount.
2. Credit does not apply to No point no closing cost program.
3. Low income limits set by most recent data available at Huduser.gov.
Mortgages Across New England
HUECU now offers our exceptional home loan experience in all New England states.