It’s your first home, but it’s not our first mortgage.
HUECU is here to help you through every stage of the process.
How Much Can You Borrow?
The first step of buying a home is mortgage pre-qualification. When you are pre-qualified for a mortgage, our staff will discuss your needs to help determine how much you may be eligible to borrow prior to submitting a mortgage application.
A pre-approval is one step further than prequalification and requires additional documentation. With a pre-approval, we will provide a letter which tells sellers and real estate agents that you are financially prepared to negotiate a purchase. Pre-approvals are valid for 90 days.
- .125% rate discount1
- FREE Pre-Approval good for 90 days
- $500 credit towards closing costs2
- Additional $500 credit if you meet HUD income limits3
- Reduced Lender Attorney fee ($150 value)
- Support 7 days a week, including weekends
Subject to credit approval.
1. Must be owner occupied property, Home Ready Product is eligible for an additional .125% rate discount.
2. Credit does not apply to No point no closing cost program.
3. Low income limits set by most recent data available at Huduser.gov.