Thank you for your interest in our College Scholarships!
At HUECU, we’re committed to helping students reach their financial and academic goals. That’s why we award five (5) $1,000 scholarships to students starting their first year of college.
High school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2020-2021 academic year should consider applying. Please review the eligibility requirements listed below before starting the application.
The deadline to apply for the 2020-21 scholarship is Friday, February 21, 2020.
- Limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate accredited U.S. college degree program during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/legal guardian must be a member in good standing with HUECU.
- Application: Complete HUECU scholarship application form, which will reopen on this webpage in January 2020.
- Essay: 250 words or less about a person or event that has been an inspiration to you and how it has affected you and your outlook on life.
- Grades: Most recent copy of your academic transcript (Unofficial Transcript is accepted).
- Extracurriculars: Community service, extracurricular activities, internships, and employment background.
How are winners selected?
A Review Committee of qualified HUECU member volunteers assembles in-person to determine the recipients for the scholarships. The application period for the 2020 Volunteer Review Committee will reopen in January.
Identifying information, such as name and address, is redacted from applications during the selection process. Winners will be announced in April.
If you have any questions about the Scholarship Program, please email us at myHUECU@harvard.edu.