Thank you for your interest in our College Scholarships!
The scholarship deadline for the 2021-2022 academic year has past.
At HUECU, we’re committed to helping students reach their financial and academic goals. That’s why we award ten (10) $1,000 scholarships to students starting their first year of college.
High school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2021-2022 academic year are welcome to apply. Please review the eligibility requirements listed below before starting the application.
- Limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate accredited U.S. college degree program during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/legal guardian must be a member in good standing with HUECU.
- Application: Complete HUECU scholarship application form, which will reopen on this webpage in January 2021.
- Essay: 250 words or less about a person or event that has been an inspiration to you and how it has affected you and your outlook on life.
- Grades: Most recent copy of your academic transcript (Unofficial Transcript is accepted).
- Extracurriculars: Community service, extracurricular activities, internships, and employment background.
If you have any questions about the Scholarship Program, please email us at myHUECU@harvard.edu.