As a Student Leader, your responsibilities include managing your student organization’s funds.
Harvard University Employees Credit Union (HUECU) is proud to be officially recognized as the Checking and Share Savings Accounts provider for Harvard University’s Organizations.
Student Organization Checking Account
|Statements & Check Images||Online at huecu.org|
|ATM/Debit Card||Debit Mastercard®|
|Online Bill Pay||Free|
|Type of Checks Required||Dual Signature|
HUECU is the provider of your accounts; however, account usage policies are determined by your School’s Organization Office. Please contact your school if you have non-banking questions.
What are you looking to do?
Add Myself as a Signer
Authorized signers (as determined by your school) will need to complete and upload the Authorized Signer Form.
Please allow up to five business days after your school has notified us that you are an Authorized signer for HUECU to process your form. Only students authorized by their schools will be added to the account.
Request an HUECU Debit Mastercard®
Authorized signers can request debit cards by completing the Debit Card Authorization Form.
A maximum of two debit cards will be issued per account, unless students provide a letter/email from their School’s Student Organization asking for additional debit cards.
HBS Students: Debit Mastercard not available.
Log Into Online Banking
As part of our technology upgrade in November 2019, online account access for student organization accounts has changed. Student Organizations now have an Online Member Number that is used for accessing their account. The Online Member Number is not the same as your Account Number and will not replace your Account Number.
If an authorized signer has not logged in since November 2019, please visit our branch at 104 Mount Auburn Street, or call our Support Center at 617-495-4460. Our staff will be able to walk students through registering for online banking. Once registered, students will be able to access their accounts as needed.
If an authorized signer has logged in and needs to reset their password, please follow the prompts to reset password at https://my.huecu.org.
Create a New Account
- Provide an authorization from their school to create a new account. Authorization can be an email or letter from your School’s Student Organization Office.
- Provide a Valid Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN/EIN) for your Organization (HBS Clubs Do Not Need This Step)
- Complete the
- Visit an HUECU branch to submit Steps 1 and 2 (please bring Harvard ID and another form of ID). A minimum of $5 is required to open the account, unless funds will be deposited by your school within the first week of account opening.HBS Students: the Student Clubs Office requires student clubs to open accounts with $100.
View Prior Transactions or Schedule a Transfer/Bill Pay
Change Name of Student Organization Account
To change the name of your student organization account, HUECU will need students to provide
- An updated Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN/EIN) Document showing new Student Organization name
- A Completed Data Change Form
To send or receive wires, please follow our wire transfer steps.