With competitive rates and flexible terms, let your adventure begin!
Dreaming of an RV for epic family road trips? Or maybe cruising across the lake in your new boat? No matter what’s on your wish list for summer fun, HUECU can help finance it! Whether you are buying new or used, or even refinancing a boat or RV you’ve already purchased, we have a loan to meet your needs.
- Rates as low as 8.24% APR1 for up to a 10 year term
- Same Low Rates on New or Used
- Up to 100% financing2
- No Application Fees or Prepayment Penalties
- Exceptional Member Discounts
- Auto-Pay Discount: ¼% off rate for Automatic Payment from an HUECU Smart Rewards or Crimson Checking Account
- Quick and Easy Process
- Flexible Terms (minimum loan amount of $10,000, up to 20 years)
- Remote Loan Closings
- Down payment required and will vary depending on transaction and credit history
Ready to get started?
If you have already submitted an application:
Boat and RV loans is subject to credit review and a down payment could be required.
Loan Example: $20,000.00 loan at 9.24% for 120 months. Monthly payment is $255.96 with total finance charges of $10,714.79 and total repayment of $30,714.79.
Loan Example: $10,000.00 loan at 9.24% for 20 months. Monthly payment is $541.41 with total finance charges of $828.13 and total repayment of $10,828.13.
1. Annual Percentage Rate. Rates advertised are the lowest rates available and include Reduced Relationship Rate criteria. Requires automatic payment from an HUECU Smart Rewards or Crimson Checking account to receive the 0.25% rate reduction. Your rate may vary from the rate shown. Subject to credit approval. Boat and RV loans approved are subject to perfecting a security lien interest prior to loan closing on the pledged collateral. All owners of the Boat or RV will need to sign on the loan. We may not be able to offer financing on boats/RV titled and registered outside of Massachusetts.
2. Certain credit restrictions apply. 100% financing on boat and RV loans is subject to credit review and loans above $50,000 require 10% down payment.