Thank you for choosing HUECU for your education financing needs, and congratulations on graduating!
Please review the qualifying criteria below prior to requesting this benefit. Official proof of graduation must be submitted with the completed form. Acceptable documentation includes your diploma, or official college transcript. Please allow 5 – 10 business days for receipt and processing.
- You have graduated from the Undergraduate Degree program your loan was used to fund.
- Your graduation date is less than (5) years from the loan’s first disbursement date.
- All of your HUECU loans are in good standing, with no payments more than 30 days delinquent.
- Your loans have not have been refinanced with HUECU or another lender prior to redeeming the benefit.
- You have an active HUECU Checking Account that has been open for at least 12 months prior to the date of graduation.
You are eligible to receive this benefit one time. The benefit will be processed for each eligible Undergraduate Loan (if applicable) when requested. HUECU will calculate the Undergraduate Loan Graduation Cash Back Benefit based upon the original principal balance of the applicable loan, prior to interest accrual or capitalization. The eligible benefit amount will be delivered into the member’s Checking Account electronically.
- 1% cash back upon graduation with an active HUECU Checking Account.
- 2% cash back upon graduation, up to $2,000, with an HUECU Checking Account and Credit Card. Credit Card must be open for a minimum of 12 months prior to the date of graduation to be eligible.
To apply, please fill out the form below: