HUECU provides notary services free to members.
A notary public (or notary) is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business.
How it Works
- You must visit an HUECU branch in person with your valid government issued photo id.
- Please make an appointment if you plan on coming in on a Saturday.
- Have personal knowledge about the document you are getting notarized.
- Fees may apply. View our fee schedule for more information.
- Administer oaths and affirmations
- Take affidavits and statutory declarations
- Witness (attestation) and authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents
- Take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances
- Provide exemplifications and copy certification (The Notary should always witness the copy being made)