We’re going places, and so are our 50,000+ members.
HUECU is open to all Harvard affiliates, including: faculty, staff, students, alumni, and retirees of Harvard University, Harvard teaching hospitals, and affiliated organizations. Once you become a member, your family members also qualify to be members. Your money will always be easily accessible, no matter where you are in the world. Membership is good for life, even when you graduate, move, or change employers.
Join the credit union movement today!
Check your eligibility using our partner list below.
Our Partners and Affiliated Organizations
- American Repertory Theater (The A.R.T)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC)
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH)
- Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA)
- Center for Astrophysics (CFA)
- Child Care Centers (operating on Harvard Property)
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI)
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Library
- Forsyth Institute
- Harvard Business Publishing
- Harvard Business School (HBS)
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Harvard College
- Harvard Divinity School
- Harvard Division of Continuing Education (DCE)
- Harvard Faculty of Arts of Science (FAS)
- Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS)
- Harvard Graduate School of Design (GSD)
- Harvard Graduate School of Education (GSE)
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government (HKS)
- Harvard Law School (HLS)
- Harvard Management Company (HMC)
- Harvard Medical School (HMS)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine (HSDM)
- Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS)
- Harvard University (Faculty, Staff, Museums, Libraries)
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
- Hebrew SeniorLife
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Lesley University (Students, Alumni, Faculty and Staff)
- Longwood Collective
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary (MEEI)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan
- Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH)
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center (MMHC)
- McLean Hospital
- MGH Institute of Health Professions (IHP)
- Mount Auburn Hospital (MAH)
- Mass General Brigham (MGB)
- Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard
- Schepens Eye Research Institute
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- The Baker Center
- The Coop
- VA Boston Healthcare System
- GBH Boston
Once you’re a member of HUECU, everyone in your immediate family also becomes eligible. Better yet, once a family member joins, this same eligibility tree extends from them.
Learn more about the philosophy and structure unique to our Credit Union.
Get information about HUECU services and see how you could benefit from being a member.
Joining the Credit Union is quick and easy using our simple Online Membership Application.