An easy way to save automatically for a specific need.
Club Savings Accounts are single-purpose savings accounts are designed to help you save for specific expenses such as holiday shopping or vacations. The account works best when regular contributions are made throughout the year via payroll deduction. Then, on a scheduled date, the funds will transfer in one lump sum into your HUECU savings account.
Features & Benefits:
- No minimum to open
- Earns interest
- Make regular deposits into your account via direct deposit or automatic transfer
- Make additional deposits anytime
- One-time automatic transfer to your HUECU savings account
– November 1st for Holiday Clubs
– May 1st for Vacation Clubs
- Once account is established, there’s no need to re-enroll, and you can start saving right away for next year!