Save Money Every Month When You Refinance Your Auto Loan.
The Covid-19 Pandemic has impacted many of us financially and will continue to do so for some time. If you are looking for ways to save money, or improve your monthly cash flow, refinancing your auto loan could be a great option.
HUECU is offering a limited-time rate of
3.24 % APR1
for 72 months
on all Auto Refinances.
The benefits of an HUECU Auto Loan:
• Option to defer payments for 60 days2
• NO Prepayment Penalties
• 110% Financing3
• Flexible Terms
• Quick and Easy Application Process
• Same Rates on New or Used Vehicles
The process is quick and easy and can be accomplished completely online. Here are some documents you will need to provide in order to complete your transaction:
- A recent paystub or other proof of income
- A 10-Day Payoff Letter (request this from your existing finance company)
- An insurance binder with “Harvard University Employees Credit Union” listed as lienholder (request this from your insurance company)
Wondering how much you can save?
Answer a few questions about your current loan, and we’ll get started on your review right away. Or if you’re ready to get started you can apply now.
1. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Annual Percentage Rate. Current rates are subject to change at any time. Subject to Credit Approval.
Find new and used car values online at Kelly Blue Book or at NADA Guides. Minimum Auto Loan Amount is $5,000. HUECU typically does not refinance our own auto loans but is permitting this for this promotion.
2. Qualifying members may select to defer their first payment for 60 days from the loan funding date. Interest will accrue during deferral period and this offer is subject to credit union approval.
3. Certain restrictions may apply for this program, please see full details at huecu.org.
We may not be able to offer financing on vehicles financed outside of Massachusetts. Please contact us at (617) 495-4460 for more information on your vehicle’s state requirements. All vehicle loans approved are subject to perfecting a security lien interest prior to loan closing on the pledged collateral. All vehicle owners will need to sign on the loan.