Looking for ways to save money on your auto loan?
HUECU may be able to help you lower your interest rate and monthly payment! We’ll make the refinancing process simple and stress free.
Getting approved is easy! Complete our simple online application in just a few minutes. We’ll get back to you within 1 business day to let you know how much you are pre-approved to refinance.
2. Gather Your Documents.
- 10 Day Payoff Letter from your current financing company
- Insurance binder from your insurance company, updated with HUECU as the lienholder
Please note: If the vehicle you’re refinancing is from a state outside of MA, you may need to visit your local RMV or provide additional documentation.
3. Close on Your Loan!
Your loan closing can be done online or in person with one of our representatives. We will reach out to you once your loan is ready to be finalized.
Wondering how much you could save?
Answer a few questions about your current loan, and we’ll get started on your review right away. Or if you’re ready to get started you can apply now.
1. The Green Auto Loan discount is only available to members that purchase a hybrid or electric (all-electric or battery-electric) vehicle.
2. Certain credit restrictions apply. 110% financing on auto loans is subject to credit review and a down payment could be required.
3. No Payment for 60 Days – Qualifying members may select to defer their first payment for 60 days from the loan funding date. Interest will accrue during deferral period and this offer is subject to credit union approval. This is optional, you may start paying your loan off right away. This option is only for automobiles.
Loan Example: $1,000.00 loan at 7.99% for 72 months. Monthly payment is $17.53 with total finance charges of $262.04 and total repayment of $1,262.04.
Subject to credit approval. Vehicle loans approved are subject to perfecting a security lien interest prior to loan closing on the pledged collateral. All owners of the vehicle will need to sign on the loan. We may not be able to offer financing on vehicles titled and registered in certain states outside of Massachusetts.