Thank you for your interest in our College Scholarships!
The 2024 – 2025 High School Scholarship Application will be available soon.
At HUECU, we’re committed to helping students reach their financial and academic goals. That’s why we award ten (10) $1,500 scholarships to students starting their first year of college.
High school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2024-2025 academic year should consider applying. Please review the eligibility requirements listed below before starting the application, which is due on February 16th, 2024.
- Limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate accredited U.S. college degree program during the 2024-2025 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/legal guardian must be a member in good standing with HUECU.
- Application: Complete the HUECU scholarship application form.
- Essay: Coming soon!
- Grades: Most recent copy of your academic transcript (Unofficial Transcript is accepted).
- Extracurriculars: Community service, extracurricular activities, internships, and employment background.