Thank you for your interest in our College Scholarships!
The 2023 – 2024 High School Scholarship Application is now closed. Winners will be notified in next few weeks.
At HUECU, we’re committed to helping students reach their financial and academic goals. That’s why we award ten (10) $1,500 scholarships to students starting their first year of college.
High school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2023-2024 academic year should consider applying. Please review the eligibility requirements listed below before starting the application.
- Limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate accredited U.S. college degree program during the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/legal guardian must be a member in good standing with HUECU.
- Application: Complete HUECU scholarship application form.
- Essay: In at least 250 words, describe what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- Grades: Most recent copy of your academic transcript (Unofficial Transcript is accepted).
- Extracurriculars: Community service, extracurricular activities, internships, and employment background.