Thank you for your interest in our College Scholarships!
The 2023 – 2024 High School Scholarship is now open!
At HUECU, we’re committed to helping students reach their financial and academic goals. That’s why we award ten (10) $1,500 scholarships to students starting their first year of college.
High school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2023-2024 academic year should consider applying. Please review the eligibility requirements listed below before starting the application. Submissions are due Friday, February 17th, 2023.
- Limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate accredited U.S. college degree program during the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/legal guardian must be a member in good standing with HUECU.
- Application: Complete HUECU scholarship application form.
- Essay: In at least 250 words, describe what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- Grades: Most recent copy of your academic transcript (Unofficial Transcript is accepted).
- Extracurriculars: Community service, extracurricular activities, internships, and employment background.