Thank you for your interest in our College Scholarships!
The scholarship for the 2022 – 2023 academic year has closed.
At HUECU, we’re committed to helping students reach their financial and academic goals. That’s why we award ten (10) $1,000 scholarships to students starting their first year of college.
- Limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate accredited U.S. college degree program during the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/legal guardian must be a member in good standing with HUECU.
- Application: Complete HUECU scholarship application form.
- Essay: In at least 250 words, describe what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- Grades: Most recent copy of your academic transcript (Unofficial Transcript is accepted).
- Extracurriculars: Community service, extracurricular activities, internships, and employment background.