During this trying time, we wanted to share a few of the ways we are here for you.
At HUECU, the well-being and safety of our members, employees, and community is our top priority. We understand the uncertainty you may be experiencing regarding COVID-19 and wanted to provide some of the ways we’re here to assist members.
We are monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control and have taken a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our members and employees.
We want to assure you that there are contingency procedures in place and members will have uninterrupted access to their accounts.
Fortunately, very few HUECU transactions and activities cannot be accomplished remotely or online. In addition, our Support Center will remain available during business hours even if branches close temporarily to assist with any questions or troubleshooting.
- Our Harvard Square branch and Massachusetts General Hospital branch remain open to assist you. Our Charlestown Navy Yard branch is open with limited hours. We urge our members to choose mobile/online access tools whenever possible.
- Our Support Center is here for you during the following hours. Call 617-495-4460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mon-Wed, Fri – 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thurs – 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Sat – 8:30am – 12:00 pm
- Online banking is available 24/7. Check out our helpful tutorial videos.
- Deposit checks, view balances and transfer funds via our Mobile App. We have temporarily raised the daily limit on mobile check deposits from $5,000 to $10,000.
- Checks can also be mailed to our P.O. Box (PO Box 382609 Cambridge, MA 02238-2609). The endorsement should include the account number.
- Use CO-OP Shared Branching to conduct transactions at partnering credit union locations nationwide.
- Utilize our Branch & ATM Locator Tool to identify locations of our Surcharge-Free ATMs nationwide. We are waiving all HUECU imposed ATM fees for members using other institutions machines.
- Contact GreenPath Financial Wellness for free budgeting and credit counseling.
- Learn ways to stay healthy and safe.
- Check out some tips we have to make the most of being at home.
Learn more about financial solutions we’re offering to support members feeling financial hardship.