During this trying time, we wanted to share a few of the ways we are here for you.
At HUECU, the well-being and safety of our members, employees, and community is our top priority. We understand the uncertainty you may be experiencing regarding COVID-19 and wanted to provide some of the ways we’re here to assist members.
We are monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control and have taken a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our members and employees.
We want to assure you that there are contingency procedures in place and members will have uninterrupted access to their accounts.
We want you to be prepared if we are forced to close branches temporarily. Fortunately, very few HUECU transactions and activities cannot be accomplished remotely or online. In addition, our Support Center will remain available during business hours even if branches close temporarily to assist with any questions or troubleshooting.
- Our Harvard Square branch remains open to assist you. While our Massachusetts General Hospital branch is still open, the building access is limited to MGH employees only. We urge our members to choose mobile/online access tools whenever possible. HUECU is also waiving all fees for using other banks’ ATMs until April 30.
- Our Support Center is here for you during the following hours. Call 617-495-4460 or email email@example.com
- Mon-Wed, Fri – 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thurs – 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Sat – 8:30am – 12:00 pm
- Online banking is available 24/7. Check out our helpful tutorial videos.
- Deposit checks, view balances and transfer funds via our Mobile App. We have temporarily raised the daily limit on mobile check deposits from $5,000 to $10,000.
- Use CO-OP Shared Branching to conduct transactions at partnering credit union locations nationwide.
- Utilize our Branch & ATM Locator Tool to identify locations of our Surcharge-Free ATMs nationwide. We are waiving all HUECU imposed ATM fees for members using other institutions machines.
- Contact GreenPath Financial Wellness for free budgeting and credit counseling.
- Learn ways to stay healthy and safe.
- Check out some tips we have to make the most of being at home.
Learn more about financial solutions we’re offering to support members feeling financial hardship.